The purpose of the association
The purpose of creating the Association is to create a union of doctors of various specialties and patients interested in solving the problems of sleep disorders (including obstructive sleep apnea syndrome) and to promote the widespread clinical implementation of modern technologies for the diagnosis and treatment of diseases that cause sleep disorders.
Tasks of the association
1. Defend and support the interests of association members regarding the wide implementation of modern technologies for the diagnosis and treatment of sleep disorders.
2. Develop and implement a list of necessary preventive measures and recommendations to prevent the occurrence of diseases and their progression that lead to sleep disorders and obstructive sleep apnea syndrome.
3. To initiate the implementation of somnology as a scientific and practical medical discipline in Ukraine, as an extremely necessary one, the solution of which problems can lead to significant positive changes in the structure of mortality and/or disability of Ukrainian citizens.
4. Create and organize thematic courses on the problem of sleep disorders at relevant departments of medical universities and advanced medical institutions.
5. To start a professional medical journal on the problems of sleep disorders, which will allow to combine and unify the scientific and practical experience of doctors of various disciplines.
6. Start holding annual congresses and conferences with the international participation of doctors of various specialties on the problem of sleep disorders and obstructive sleep apnea syndrome.
7. To combine the efforts and practical experience of patients and interested citizens in solving the problem of sleep disorders and obstructive sleep apnea syndrome. To defend the interests and provide support to doctors and patients who have encountered problems related to diseases and their complications that have led or may lead to the occurrence of sleep disorders and obstructive apnea syndrome. Provide additional information, methodical recommendations, lecture materials, etc. on the above-mentioned issues free of charge and/or on preferential terms.
The association is intended to advocate, support and protect the interests of association members in matters of the implementation of modern medical technologies of diagnosis and treatment directly at their workplaces.
The association helps in the organization and support of conferences, trainings, lectures, etc. for doctors and/or patients at the central and regional levels.
Members of the Association are granted special benefits for training methods of diagnosis and treatment of sleep disorders and for the purchase of medical equipment for the formation of research scientific and practical laboratories, offices, medical centers, etc.
The association helps members of the association obtain a license for private medical practice.
Membership in the association will ensure preferential medical care for you and your patients in somnological laboratories of Ukraine.
The concentration of knowledge and practical skills in the field of somnology in the Association will allow you to replenish your knowledge and experience; to use and exchange the informative and analytical base promptly, in full, accessible, first of all, not only in the Ukrainian center of somnology, but also outside its borders with similar leading world Somnological Associations.
We hope that our offer will be interesting and timely for you.
Colleagues, let's unite for a good cause!
We will be sincerely grateful to you for your questions, ideas, plans, proposals regarding the creation and activities of the Association.
All-Ukrainian public organization "Ukrainian Association of Sleep Medicine", organizing committee: Ukraine, Kyiv region, Glevakh village, Vokzalna street, 43
Tel./fax: (044) 537-36-86, (050) 311-39-67, (050) 410-75-57